All pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, pharmacy students, and pharmacy interns are required to register with the Newfoundland and Labrador Pharmacy Board (NLPB).
For information on registering as a regulated pharmacy professional, choose the appropriate title below:
For a list of applicable fees and timeline estimates, visit the Fees & Timelines page.
All applicants must meet the following requirements in addition to the requirements specific to the type of registration they choose:
- Attending or completed an approved educational program;
- English Language Proficiency Requirements for Registration;
- Professional Liability Insurance Requirements for Registration; and
- provide a current certificate of conduct from a police agency.
All applicants applying to register as a pharmacist or pharmacy technician must also meet the following requirements:
- Successfully complete the NLPB Registration Exam