For information on registering as a pharmacist, pharmacy technician, pharmacy student, or pharmacy intern in NL, choose the appropriate title below:
For a list of applicable fees and timeline estimates, visit the Fees & Timelines page.
All applicants must meet the following requirements in addition to the requirements specific to the type of registration they choose:
- Be attending or have completed an approved, CCAPP-accredited pharmacist or pharmacy technician educational program;
- Certificate of Conduct Requirements for Registration;
- Request your check through Sterling BackCheck
- English Language Proficiency Requirements for Registration;
- Photo Identification Requirements for Registration; and
- Professional Liability Insurance Requirements for Registration.
All applicants applying to register as a pharmacist or pharmacy technician must also meet the following requirements:
- Successfully complete the NLPB Registration Exam
- Request for Letter of Standing
- Pharmacy professionals can request a letter of standing through the NLPB Registrant Portal under Document Request in the main menu.
- Scanning Guidelines and Checklist for Document Submissions
- Registrant Name Change