UPDATE from the City of St. John’s
Limited Number of Pharmacies Open
The following pharmacies based on the services they offer have been allowed by the City of St. John’s to open today Monday, January 20 from 1 to 7 p.m.:
• Brookfield Pharmachoice, 644 Topsail Road
• Campbell Pharmachoice, 39 Campbell Avenue
• City Centre Pharmacy, 3 Cashin Avenue
• Kenmount Pharmasave, 300 Kenmount Road, Suite 107
• Lawtons NHS, 37 Campbell Avenue
• Metro Pharmacy, 35 Major’s Path
• The Medicine Shoppe, 470 Topsail Road, Unit 215
• NuCare Pharmacy Home Services, 320 Torbay Road, Suite 202
• Shea Heights Pharmacy, 55B Linegar Avenue
• Shoppers Drug Mart, 204 Freshwater Road
• Shoppers Drug Mart, 250 LeMarchant Road
We ask the public to stay at home unless they have an urgent need for medication or essential baby supplies. People should call ahead to ensure that the pharmacy is open and the service they require is available. Some pharmacy services may be limited depending on each businesses’ operational ability.
An update on pharmacy services for tomorrow, Tuesday, January 21, will be provided later today.
We recognize the challenges caused by this State of Emergency and appreciate the cooperation of residents.
NLPB thanks our affected St. John’s registrants and the affected patients for your patience and understanding today.
Keep the following in mind if you require urgent pharmacy services:
1) Patients should contact their pharmacy & determine if they are open. If so, safely proceed to that pharmacy to consult with the pharmacist.
2) If a patient’s pharmacy is not open, please consult with a pharmacy that is open to see if they can assist.
Helpful link: Find a health professional
3) If after consulting with the pharmacy the patient still requires assistance, please contact the Health line at 811 & they will provide information on other services to assist.
Follow @NLPharmacyBoard on Facebook & Twitter for important messages.