- Volunteering to Make a Difference – Taggarty Norris - March 9th, 2018
March is Pharmacist Awareness Month. The NLPB is proud to have hundreds of dedicated professionals working across the province. Many of these individuals also volunteer and give back to the profession. Our Board Chair, Taggarty Norris shares her commitment to caring in this special feature.
- NL Pharmacy Board Awards – Call for Nominations - February 7th, 2018
Nominations are now open for the NLPB Certificate of Recognition and Patient Safety Award. Details on the awards and a copy of the Nomination Form can be found at http://nlpb.ca/media/NLPB-Awards-and-Honours-Jan2017.pdf. These awards, along with the Emerald Achievement Award which recognizes NLPB registrants who have practiced pharmacy for at least 35 years, will be presented at…
- Message from the Association of Registered Nurses of NL - February 7th, 2018
- Fall 2017 Issue of The Apothecary - December 19th, 2017
The Fall 2017 issue of The Apothecary is now available on the NLPB News page of the website.
- New Pharmacy Program at MUN – Applications Now Open - December 18th, 2017
The School of Pharmacy is now accepting online applications for its Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) for Working Professionals. This undergraduate program is intended for motivated and self-directed pharmacy professionals in Canada keen to achieve the Doctor of Pharmacy credential. The program can be completed part-time while pharmacists continue to work in their practice setting. For…
- ISMP Medication Safety Webinar Series – Oct 18, 2017 - October 6th, 2017
Join your colleagues across Canada for complimentary monthly 60-minute webinars to share, learn and discuss incident reports, trends and emerging issues in medication safety! Next Session: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 (12:00 – 1:00 pm EDT) Outline: Medication Incident Analysis – Remote Prescribing of a Chemotherapeutic Agent Medication Incident Analysis – A Coroner’s Case Observatory –…
- Notice of Hearing - September 21st, 2017
- Summer 2017 Issue of The Apothecary - September 20th, 2017
The Summer 2017 issue of The Apothecary is now available on the NLPB News page of the website.