- NL Pharmacy Board Awards – Call for Nominations - February 7th, 2018
Nominations are now open for the NLPB Certificate of Recognition and Patient Safety Award. Details on the awards and a copy of the Nomination Form can be found at http://nlpb.ca/media/NLPB-Awards-and-Honours-Jan2017.pdf. These awards, along with the Emerald Achievement Award which recognizes NLPB registrants who have practiced pharmacy for at least 35 years, will be presented at…
- Message from the Association of Registered Nurses of NL - February 7th, 2018
- Fall 2017 Issue of The Apothecary - December 19th, 2017
The Fall 2017 issue of The Apothecary is now available on the NLPB News page of the website.
- New Pharmacy Program at MUN – Applications Now Open - December 18th, 2017
The School of Pharmacy is now accepting online applications for its Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) for Working Professionals. This undergraduate program is intended for motivated and self-directed pharmacy professionals in Canada keen to achieve the Doctor of Pharmacy credential. The program can be completed part-time while pharmacists continue to work in their practice setting. For…
- ISMP Medication Safety Webinar Series – Oct 18, 2017 - October 6th, 2017
Join your colleagues across Canada for complimentary monthly 60-minute webinars to share, learn and discuss incident reports, trends and emerging issues in medication safety! Next Session: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 (12:00 – 1:00 pm EDT) Outline: Medication Incident Analysis – Remote Prescribing of a Chemotherapeutic Agent Medication Incident Analysis – A Coroner’s Case Observatory –…
- Notice of Hearing - September 21st, 2017
- Summer 2017 Issue of The Apothecary - September 20th, 2017
The Summer 2017 issue of The Apothecary is now available on the NLPB News page of the website.
- Drug Schedule Change Approved - August 10th, 2017